FESTOON C-Rail system, has been specifically designed and developed for the support and conveyance of flatform and round power cables. The application of which may be seen in overhead travelling cranes, hoists, jibs and monorails, mobile material handling machines and other travelling equipment.
The various system components have been designed to work with both flat and round cable of varying thicknesses, widths, diameters and weights. The system is such that it can also suspend multiples of both flat or round.
Depending on the application or environment, Festoon system is offered in a choice of 2 different materials: galvanized or stainless steel.
BESPOKE APPLICATIONS COMMONLY ATTRIBUTED TO AUTOMATED MATERIAL CONVEYANCE:
- Although the FESTOON C-Rail system is mainly attributed to the conveyance of power cables, our variety round trolleys, allows the system to adapt to overhead air hose applications. Moreover over, our tandem trolleys can convey a combination of both round power and air making the FESTOON C-Rail system ideal for the manufacturing and servicing industry.
- On our client’s specific request, FESTOON C-Rail can also be supplied curved. Our automated rolling and forming machinery, is able to achieve a maximum bending radius of 1.25m, easily covering a multitude of conveyance applications.
- With our offering of stainless steel profiles, our FESTOON C-Rail system is also ideal for the food or marine industry.
The Festoon system has been designed for years of trouble free operation and its ease of installation does not require the need of special tools.
FESTOON SYSTEM - KEY PRODUCT POINTS:
- Available in lengths of 3, 4.5 and 6 meter lengths.
- Formed in galvanized or stainless steel.
- Variety of cable trolleys to suit both budget and application.
- Adapted for both round and flat cable, and a combination of both.
- May be used for the conveyance of air hose systems.
- May be supplied to a maximum bending radius of 1.25m.